期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Be cause


Insufficient resources!!!!Time.Money.Motivation. But fully stuffed with depression, stress, tiredness. O.o....Just second week of semester. Everything seems so strange for me. Presentation...environment...the people...duh...even tutorial classes. What's the purpose being in fear of tomorrow? I just don't get it why my fear level keep on increasing all the time. I feel extremely uneasy in sharing of experience. Maybe I am afraid of public speaking. Public here means talking in front of only 19 peeps. and I got a lil nervous. Argh! headache! I hate it when I couldn't tell out mine properly. Sarcastic....I think I've chosen the wrong course.........after 2 years of diploma only I realised. Too lil Too Late. But no giving up, unless it gave me up. If they could, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?