期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

BookFest Malaysia @ 2011


Just wanna post up what I bought. Maybe rubbish for you, but knowledge for me.
=D
A total of 9 items I've purchased. And I'll tell you why I buy it.
 
 
1. 燃烧吧!总裁
 
Typical love story novel. Cheap which was only 2.90. Thus it contain zero nutritional value. LOL
I just finished reading, and it was BORING!
 
2. 好朋友?女朋友!
 
Another zero nutritional value novel. The story seems interesting, and cost only 4.90, thus I bought to kill time.
 
3. 别再为小事生气
 
Fits me right? LOL Am kind of hot tempered, I hope this book helps.
 
4. 佐贺的超级阿嬤
 
The description attracts me. It makes me think it is saying how to survive in poor environment. 即使有两三个人讨厌你,转过身来还有一亿人。 I bought because of this. It means, although there are a few men dislike you, but there are tons of people around you. *by direct translation =)* Am not satisfied with my own life, thus I need this self-enrichment book to help me. And I believe it would.
 
5. 幸福就像狗尾巴
 
There is another book by this author, I forgot whats the title, which only left a few books at the rack. Then I simply said that book must be really nice, because its almost sold out. So my friend and I approached to have a look. Mana tau it draws my attention. Since my friend is buying that almost sold-out book, thus I chose this one. I've yuan with this book. =P This book is about 55 stories that make you feel happy and contented, despite rain or shine.
 
6. 100元起疯台湾
 
No other reason, one word - cheap. Who cares its 2010 edition? I just want to know more about Taiwan's attractions.
 
7. Mr Midnight
 
I bought this to improve my english. I think this is for teenagers? or maybe primary school students....LOL I don't care laaaaaaaa! I can't understand those fiction fiction one. =P Short stories best suit me.
 
 8.House of Hell
 
Same reason as Item7. Oh well, this is a gamebook. Never played before, so......just buy lo, although it seems creepy.
 
9. Dewey
 
Meow meow~ Cute library cat. Nice story, and nice cover. haha
 
 
****************************************************
 
So, I gained these and fatigue from this bookfest.
But I think its worthy.
Okayyyy....meow~ Gotta sleep d.
 
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?