期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Another First Time

I dyed my hair. =)
 
**********************************************
 
I used Liese Bubble Hair Color. Its very simple and easy, just like washing your hair.
But need to beware that it doesn't contact your skin looooooo.
I bought it at 99SpeedMart. Um....Am wondering why is the product selling at W* and G* more pricey?
Argh...none of my business.
 
 
Actually am quite exciting about the product.....
and am expecting the "good" outcome. LOL
I chosen Ash Brown. ERmmmm...quite like it...but I think my hair prefer Milk Tea Brown.
=\
The outcome is not that obvious, unless you go under the sunlight. =)
So now, before and after.......
 
 

=
V
 
 
*Preparing the mixture*

=
V


*remember to wear gloves =P*
 
=
V
 
 

*and apply!!!!!!*

=
V

Waited for about 40min, and then carry on normal bathing process. HAHA

=
V

*tada!!*


*Colour isn't that obvious right, I told you*
and the colour looks like dry hair brown.
Next time I will try milk tea brown! ^^


 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?