期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The 21st Way

Friends's not even over, I know its a lil bit early to talk about this. But I should think of it now because I always have no idea on what to do for birthday. So this is my 21st year on earth, I want something unique and memorable. I've googled on ways of celebration but it seems too crazy. LOL No longer a teenager so prefer to not have KTV celebration. =P I have a options list, but I welcome your ideas. xP






*At the end, I might live it alone. Who knows? =)*


 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

3 comments:

  1. cheer up lah dear~y so sudden be mood down?come share with me~dun close ur door when see me...im not dat scary bah?xD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...im fine laa deyyy...My door is open all the time....xD ehhh..when u wanna reopen ur blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...i dun think will do~lazy to write...lazy to think~wahahah...spend my time on SLEEP is better..wahahah~

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?