期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Two news

 
 
" A broke girl should be restricted from shopping mall! "
 
 
I think the mall should really set up a sign board saying the above. HAHA Temptations are everywhere!Apparels, bags and accessories, f&b and the bears are wanting me to bring them home! I need someone to tell how could this happen. Plenty of pretty dresses, nice Tees, cute stationery recently I hello-ed. Why was I destined to meet you now? not later in a week? I am collapsing in terms of financial :p but I really want the dress from Kitschen! Simple yet awesome! Huge LOVE for it! I must grab you home!


By the way, I bought myself a jeans skirt in Brands Outlet. Thanks to GLP! =) And this leads to 2 news, good and bad one. The bad one is I left only 0.1k RM with me. Good news is salary is on the way! Cheeeeeeeeeeers!


♫♪ Stop here! Lexy end with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?