期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm innocent.


I've no idea whether I am kind, or stupid enough.
 
 
"As I was on my way home today, a guy approached me. He stated that he was just released from lock up, he's cashless. Thus, he asked whether I could pay for his bus / LRT fares. At first I thought of RapidKL, only RM2 max. XD
But then he asked for RM6. @.@ Quite shocked actualy. LOL
But the point is, I gave him worrrrrrrr. >.<
Later on I keeeeeep thinking, why didn't I ask him to just call a taxi back home?
and.....if he really wanna go home, he shouldn't be heading to Pyramid way right?
 
so now, kind or stupid?
 
 
UMMMMM.....
 
 
 
I think neither one. I am innocent >.<
 
 
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?