期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

M.E.S.S


My very first office crap!
 
 
I am surrounded by stool and all the left over.
Those shits just came by itself. Z,Z
Am so unproductive and inefficient these days.
You know what, I should have called the ex-staff last week.
But I haven't made any.
I should have raised the payments on MON,
But all still on my desk, in the transparent holder
I think am gonna get vexed weeks later
Where is my....when will I get..........Please!
Docs docs keep coming, and it stacked up my desk.
yoooo....You know how limited precious space I have
Somemore the blind, slow, snail-kind PC! =.=
And also the photocopy machine. Sometimes am really SPEECHLESS!
Maybe this is the destiny of 小助理
So...next time don't be 小助理! Be 小经理
Why? Because 大经理 is worst than 小助理
(buried by papers!)
 
 
Really not my fault! No use if you stare at me like that. LEARN!
I can't help if you are so unproductive to this extent!
得个讲字!We will see whether you can remember or not!
Always think of defending yourself.
Real trash! Time proves!
But we have to go green. So we RECYCLE!!!
 
 
SIGH! You are lucky. Because I don't show my temper. LOL ( to strangers)
Am not nice and friendly kia. SOLI!
 
 
 

Nevermind, to be irresponsible to say, only 9weeks to go!
but I will miss my life here with U!
Weeeeeee~~~ then I will proceed to my next stage!
which is one month 懒懒闲 at home! ^^
Don't envy aku!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?