期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Everything's fixed.


Finally, thing has come to an end. *I supposed* Our decision is clear and firmed. After the consideration, and my precious time to convince her. XD and Yeah.........With the happiest mood to announce that, my trip to Lang Tengah is confirmed!! Wuuhoooooo~
 
 
 
 
We are going Lang Tengah. Is LANG TENGAH! :P
 
 
 
 
Why Lang Tengah now? Umm.....budget is one of the reason. Say byebye to Laguna. T__T
Its okay (to comfort myself). Lang Tengah gather the positive comments too. By the way, I've chosen D'Cocohut Lagoon, because of the swimming pool. Kinda weird right? Haha.......go to beach, still demand a swimming pool. >.<
 
 
 
 
Gonna go by bus. On tight budget.
and be positive okayy? Don't think of car crash or accidents or TSUNAMI.
Um.....If I were to be that unfortunate, then goodbye! This is my destiny, I can't escape.
LOL but I hope that it wouldn't happen. *fingers crossed*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a pre-post blog, because I have not confirm with the agent yet. 
I only get to have the "happiest mood" on Monday night.
oh Please.
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?