期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So bored at home!!!


Let you see my Genting moments
I fall in love with Genting Outdoor already

First game we played *Elephant*
wahaha. This was not childish at all, feel so young btw HAHA


We went for boat afterwards, and what I got was sunburnt! 
My thigh was getting darker and darker. Stupid me, never put sunblock
sigh~

 
I like this so much! I am cute right?  say yes say yes!
LOLx


haiz...sat at the front-est roll WTF
 not shiok at all, look at my face =.=


LOL, this bus...very familiar right?
Everyone who goes Genting sure will take photo with this bus
I also don't know whats so nice about the bus
but I took quite a number of pictures~ xD



We Q-ed for the 老爷车.....very nice eh! hahha


Sitting with pingping was right! because she carried cam with her!  


We don't know them.
hahahaha....but we hi-ed..and bye-ed! LOL

LieLee so lucky that day, she got duckie #1 ! haha
*a small bear*


neh! can u see the bear? haha


We were heading for SPACE SHOT!!! yay yay~
Darn love! shiokshiokshiok!!!
xD

Counting 123....xD
Gotta check in later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*The deluxe room was even smaller than standard one*
*or was that room a deluxe? ==*


the 4D motion master with the title of "Haunted House"...xD
OMG! geli geli!! Go for turtle vision, don't watch this...



OMG!!! How come I look so "chan" 1?
and they din't even tell me that....so bad ar~



I love my purple jacket so much!
Because it makes me look thinner
its a good way to hide the "extra" WAKAKA
gonna buy more jackets d~






- THE END -



No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?