期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, May 10, 2010

米修米修


She is pretty right?
(whos "she" xD)

This she? xD



its hot there!



we were being charged xD


3 flowers behind *.*

 I don't know how to check in >.<
forgot to tell, I am DHT student hahaha


The shapo behind me said want to take picture at that particular place
>。<

 Another shapo asked me to posed followed the gongzai board
hahaha...and I followed ^^
Sisters

Cher Ping LL Qee Jack Mush

lesbians~ xD


oc o..terbalik jorrr

na! Cher and I.

Waiting for bus >.<





LASTLY
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
><><><><><><><><><><><
><><><
>.<


Again... Myself! LOL





I wanna tell you, I love outing with you guys!
and I am addicted to Genting Highland already.
I know the theme park facilities are a bit outdated.
but...still fun right? People still going^^
so do I.

Next time I wanna go with

.Ping aka sohpo
.Cher aka Auntie
.Mush aka 8po haha
.TingTing
.Qee
.Mao aka Dajie
.K Y ^^
.Steph aka sohpo also XD
.CK


Mao KY Steph CK were the nicest friend that I've met in the hotel
I love them so much!
XOXO

Don't know hows their life now.
Is everything okay? 
Do they miss me? HAHAHA



I miss you


Okay. Thats all for tonight.
I wanna continue my 梁慕橙 dy
^^



THE END

4 comments:

  1. hoho, is tat ck means me? if yes, i very happy la...miss u all too...i fine at here now, start study jor la..then hw abt u? study or work? hope we can keep in touch la...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahh now only I realized this blog, n just realized my blog is linked! hahaha! thanx mrs. warren ><

    Im doing good here, really so surprised my name is on ur post, lol! next time grab a chance n we go genting together ya^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo steph!
    omg! touching...mrs...
    long time nv heard d..haha

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?