期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Its my choice =)

I am not continuing advanced diploma anymore =) 

Actually its not a sudden decision. Its complicated, perhaps I should say. ARgh~ not gonna think about that anymore, stick to the current first, FIND JOB!

****************************************

Duh! I don't know where should I go. Too limiting myself in SUNWAY, transport will ALWAYS be the problem. As a fresh graduate from Hotel Management, can I apply for admin clerk? can I get to be HR assistant?

Err...IDK =.= Apply first, don't mind about all the requirements. 


****************************************

Genting and Sunway

Sigh~ Another matter. Friends asking me to go Genting, but she wants me to stay in Sunway. MASALAH! Why I still can't make decision on my own? LJY, don't always listen to people anymore alright? Apart from Genting and Sunway, there are still tons of corporation out there. 


I need time to think
Sigh~ WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?