期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Can you see?

It has been a week I did not share my words. It simply because of the stupid wire. It was broken. Sweat right?  gimme a MashiMaro face =.= Okay now, without wasting any saliva, lets get blog awake. Haha


Obeying mama's thought, I joined Advanced Diploma. Hello TARC, I am back! But this time, there has no one with me, sad enough. I am no longer staying in hostel anymore, to save money. And ACTUALLY, I save only about RM50? LOL and because of this RM50 I have to wake early in morning, attend class with my snoozing face.


I've already got an conclusion on how my life would be in these 2 years. Now I am just waiting the time to prove me right. MG! starting to be pessimistic again. *sob*



"Life maa, when not tired?"


A friend of mine popped this sentence into the chat box. Its so damn true. I know everyone will get tired and will get bored of the life. Wake before sunrise, squeezing in the public transport, waiting the buses, stressing by assignments or work loads... A lot more! It depends on us, how we wanna see that situation. But I am really tired. I know you all would say that, just a 20years old girl but started to complain about the life. I am afraid also. Sometimes I just could not overcome my fears. T____T Would I get into the headline in papers one day? sigh~ long way to go.



Lies are surrounding me. I've created lots of lies too, I mean to myself. =) I lied that I can be independent. I lied that I can be braver. I lied that I am not afraid of the surroundings. I lied that I can do it better the next time. But I can't. It's time for me to add oil for myself. Yeah, I am so desperately needing "oil" to boost up my confidence. 


I am losing everything. Yes! Its everything! Sad enough. No one can help but myself right, I know. But sometimes, when one wants to apply the principles in the life, its difficult! Its tough.


Thanks to those who said Hi and talked to me.
Thanks to those who lent me your hand.
Thanks to those who appreciate my effort.
Thanks to those who trusted me.
Thanks to those who hearted me so much.

also 

Thanks to those who hurt me much enough.
Thanks to those who backstabbed me.
Thanks to those who laughing behind me.
Thanks to the strange staring at me.
Thanks to the critics.

 Big applause to all my FRIENDS!



OKAY~ I've done the post. Nothing else to vomit. Thats all for current me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?