期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One night at Genting

We went there on Friday which was after our tamadun test. Its very lucky that 5 of us had passed the test. But, the unfortunate part was some of our friends failed it, and they have to resit on the next day, whereby if they failed again, they have to repeat the subject. Hua n Ping failed d. I knew it when i was ready to go xuan's house. I was so depressed u know. I couldn't believe that ping had failed it, in fact she really put an effort on it. Although the night before, she went to her business presentation. Haiz... I really hope she can pass it.


Ok! Back to my topic. I walked to xuan's house. And then, she wasn't ready yet. My Gosh. I thought that I've already late, she was confused about what to wear. LOL...tak boleh tahan. At last she didn't wear that long socks...and not that long Tee...but Giordano collar Tee and short pants. LOL. On the other hand, Sit wore grey T and 五分jeans...I wore long T n short pants...Mush and Qee were in T + long jeans and with jacket too. The coolest part was...they didn't bring begs. But we brought...which Sit and my bag were the heavy one because we bringing laptop to there.


Our Plan::
1) Go to ShunShunLai PanMee House - to eat PanMee xD
2) Take bus at 7.30pm which is straight up to First World Hotel
3) Meet up with xuan's CC friend
4) Go to either Haunted House or just walk around
5) Sit at either cafes to spend out midnight time
6) At morning, thats another story......



Skip the 1) and 2)...we've met with her cc friend. I keep forgotten his name, just remembered the "cc" word. HaHa...He looks like my ex colleague. His actions were like him. So, actually i was wondering...did he have any siblings that worked in KimGary before? LOL...but i don't dare to ask laaaaaaa.

We went to the Haunted House. Sit doesn't want to go, scared may be. Only Mush Qee Xuan n I dare to go. However, everyone said that they scared, except for me. Anyhow~ I have the scary feeling when i went in to the "box" [what should that called? I don't know, just a transport up the haunted house. xD Well, actually~ I really screamed loudly. LOL. Coz of the sudden pops out of those things, and the sound effect...same goes to them la of course!! There were 3 guys leaded us which were China men.[They weren't the guide but same like us - those who paid $$ to get frightened LOL] They were really gentlemen. They stopped a while just for us, felt so warm...although Genting was so cold la..Hahaha It was a short 1 but we didn't regret. No regrets for everything we did, although its a waste of time or money. Not only this Genting trip, but also those happened in TARC.








After that, we decided to go Oldtown. Although Mush wanted to go Starbucks~ but, because of 盘川 problem ( xD ), we went Oldtown. At here, we on our laptop for pets society, friendster, sdo, take pictures, forums and so on. LOL. The guy who served us was a good looking 1, agreed by xuan. Haha.




long long story afterwards.
lazy to type it.
Ended with ps and pictures...
lalala~


PS:: CHILLNG WHEN WE WERE WALKING TO RIA APARTMENT. JUST IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE WEARING JUST TEE AND SHORTS. LOL RIA APARTMENT WAS SO FRIGHTENING. IT WAS MORE SCARY THAT THE HAUNTED HOUSE. PLZ DON'T BRING ME TO RIA AGAIN. I SWEAR THAT I WILL NEVER GO THAT PLACE AGAIN!!!



( =PICTURES TIME= )































:: GO TO MY FRIENDSTER FOR MORE ::

=D



No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?