期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, October 22, 2012

If I say, Rest In Peace

Something bad has happened once more.
Something that happened at such an unexpected moment.
Something that is not good, and something that we don't wanna see
or hear.

It's tough to bear with this news, 
that you are leaving,
to heaven.

I smile, when I see the tag.
because I thought it was a joke or kind of awkward fun 
that you guys playing. 
But, one and two and three and four...
I started to feel guilt about my weird thinking
Its real,
that you are gone forever. :(

We are not close. But, its uneasy for me to accept this fact,
not to mention your family and bffs.

R.I.P Mabel. You will not be forgotten.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


才相隔两天,竟然能够听见这种噩耗,两次!
老天爷很不公平的夺走了两位的短暂人生,
留下了很大痛苦给他们的亲朋戚友。
尤其他们还那么的年轻。

继申东靖和美佩的离开,更让我明白人生无常这句话。
你不会知道你的生命尽头是在几月几号,
或几点钟,和谁在一起。
要珍惜眼前人,身边人,不要大吵大闹给人添麻烦。
因为你昨天生气的那个人,今天或许就这样走了。
人生,不可虚度。


以此警惕自己。
生命何其短暂,一定要好好生活。













♫♪ Diary: Dear friend, RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?