期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

My bias.

Have been listening to kpop since my diploma year.
5 years till date? not quite long but being a kpop fans is an never ending road.
:)

time factor, emotions, mentality, this and that...and some nonsense reason
so I actually switches my mind in being loyal to my bias
from Cassiopeia - TVXQ to Hottest - 2PM
in between I guess there should be somebody before to my final id - Hottest. HAHA

I like BigBang as well, but am not their VIP.
I like 4 Minute as well, but not a 4nia.
I like Wonder Girls too, they are great.
I like 2AM, so much, but am already a Hottest. =( But its okay cuz both AMPM formed One Day!
2NE1, f(x), SuJu, B.A.P and ......too many to be listed down.


However, instead of being just Hottest, 
I do have some others vocals or rappers that is in my heart
they are just so superb whom made me fell in love with just a song.
there are so many rappers, vocalists, dancers...
so...I have my bias and gonna list some down to remind myself not to be too "flower heart"
*burble*

My favourite vocalist...
♥ IU ♥ Hyorin ♥ Jong Kook Oppa ♥ JoKwon ♥ Xiah ♥ Lee Ha-Yi ♥ JYP 

My favourite rapper...
♥ G.D ♥ Tasha ♥ Gary ♥ 

My favourite dancer...
♥ Hyun-A ♥ 


MANY MORE INDEED! 
Tons of hearts for them. 
Their passion, their effort, their love, their lyrics, their fans service, really....
Words is not nuff to express what's deep in me towards them all!!!
Kpop market is growing! Soon my bias will be known by the world!
Teeheeee...though some already are! 




Lastly, introduce to you ~ B.A.P - Its All Lies ~





♫♪ Diary: Lexy KPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?