期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dufffff..

Knew, but to apply, to take action
is not easy as one thought.
Damn, am in stray again.





Frankly, I hate copy and paste
particularly ASSIGNMENT.
not that I am able to do or I am that smart like I know everything
just, am a coward of afraid being caught
I don't want to risk.
To convince is not my strength.
sigh. typical.





Decided, and very firm on my thought
of not applying the summer course.
firstly financial issue.
secondly the workload. =.=
getting a degree is never easy, I know
but I rather step out to the working world earlier,
to gain better experience than the theories or research
kinda regret of enrolling to advanced dip.
should have speak up. 
should have. sigh





so looking forward to my internship!
meaning I gonna say byebye to TARC and ASSIGNMENTS!!!
though there is assignment in the real tough world too. 
life is not easy life is not easy.




加油加油!



♫♪ Diary: Lexy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?