期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Cow dung once more!

I think there is a lazy bug inside my body penetrating my nerves! I keep feeling tired. The fact that I did not do anything also. If I have to say one, then that was napping the whole afternoon, sometimes. But still can't get rid of the fatigue.


Assignment, I don't like you! I wonder why my friends like assignments more than examinations. If I were to choose one, I really prefer examinations than assignments. Seriously. You have to put a lot of effort while doing your assignment. You have to squeeze your brain to come up with those brilliant ideas. Apart from that, while doing the report, you need to look into your grammar also! I have no brain, I am lazy to think. Maybe I am more to operational type. No wonder I liked Housekeeping Department! And I like exams simply because you just have to memorize all the notes and vomit it out during the exam. LOL Tougher? But yaaa.....I admit that I am 读死书 type of student. Because I think college life is just a stage, where it will just make it easier for you to absorb all the on-hands knowledge or practical thingy in future. Theories don't always apply in real life.


Research method: Whats the use in hotel industry? I mean as a waitress? FOA? even supervisor? Manager?
Club Management: Kind of interesting. Golf club seems very upscale for me.
Psychology: So that I can have better understanding about customers? or do I need to conduct any pshchological test or counseling to the customers haa?
Events Management: Interesting! But efforts needed.
Lastly, Moral: Hate it!




Like all the Korean celebrities, I really need to Hwaiting!

♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?