期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

BigPrawnHead


Hemmmm....this is not good! Almost lost Bani today Z.Z
Real dumb laaaa me....I left her at library's bags cubicle.
 
*Bani = Hp =)*
 
After left the library,
Friends and I stopped infront of the entrance for nescafe,
then went to Canteen2 for my coffee~
and.........attended my class which was at 4pm,
and........chitchat very happily with friends in the class about rescheduling,
din even realised that my phone wasn't in my bag since I stepped out from library.
I left it in the cubicle for more than 2hrs LOL
I think I would really lost it if I didn't check for it while on my way back hostel.
LJY you did a great great job of not taking care of your belonging.
 
Last recent of the same was at LRT station, which I left her on the bench,
and I on board-ed the train =.=
I quickly get out of the train and back to Paramount station, and fortunately,
Bani sat very safely on the bench
LOL and I was even imagining that she was waving at me *smile*
 
 
 
 
Sigh.....what is wrong with me?
 
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?