期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jonathan Chong Wei Ern

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!
LOL...again


Friends and I went Seremban find him LO
We bought a chocolate birthday cake for him LO
We went mamak yamcha LO
then I dipanggil KAKAK LO =.=
after that we went to the don't know what beach LO
we keng gai LO
we took pictures LO
were bored until wanna shoot video LO
and... I forgot =P


I really enjoyed this trip with them
long time I never felt so relax
was so tension before, haiz
yay~ I AM HAPPY!
*at least for now*


Thankyou friends,
for bringing me to beach
At last I listened to the sound of waves
so comfortable......
*never heard for years d~~~~~~~~*




Thanks Thanks Thanks, and Thanks
I LOVE YOU ALL

2 comments:

  1. yea, feel like going to beach, just go! =)
    was really hapi dat day, hope there's another crazy outing :P

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?