期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dream guy

Just only discovered something
those men I like...they were more or less the same
they have part of the characteristics that I am looking for in a man

成熟稳重
I need more mature and stronger guy, to make me feel safe and protected LOL

可爱笑容
Even if that guy isn't that good looking, but if he has a good smile, I am dead! LOL

不出口成脏
I really don't like to hear any JB/SH/... from my love one. Nobody likes right? LOL

语言
I am really sick of those who can speak international tone English. So adoreable...LOL

衣着打扮 
I only demand a smart looking guy. Dress up yourself guys~ It is very important! LOL
( 最爱西装打扮人士,哈哈)

生活情趣
Girls love romantic guy... Have you heard before the Beauty and the beast? Romance skills are so darn important and useful! LOL

知识学问
At least smarter than me LOL *easy~~~~*

兴趣嗜好
I prefer guys who love sports, or others thats better. SURE NOT COMPUTER GAMES!

主动一点
I like guys who will talk to me when we first meet, even though he is not handsome. ( He can be a malay/indian/bangla/indo/negro/african/mat salleh/......)
Yay! I am a weirdo...LOL





There are too many things that can make me fall in love with a guy
so~ I would like many guys at one time
bitchy huh? but I don't care =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?