期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, August 17, 2012

=|=

Save RM10 a day, and you can go Sabah play.

=.= Mwo?! It was like a sudden pouring on the sunny day.

Anyway, I think it is a fact that I am poor, you are not.

Money talking is hurtful, at least I thought so.

But sometimes I really wish to let you all know that

I don't come from a wealthy family, I am below the ordinary level.

I don't possess your dollar earning skill

I cannot afford a lunch or dinner at RM20 per meal, or even just RM10.

and guess what? Always been spending my weekly pocketmoney with you guys in a day.

Not complaining that its not worth it because joining you guys is really enjoyable!

Just that, I couldn't afford this kind of fun.  =]





Always say save money save money, then before the next day,

already asking us to go sing K or other activities.

yet, another money spending day.

Its so contradicting! 




Sigh.

What a suffering cycle. It never ends. 




♫♪ Diary: Lexy ♥ Animals

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?