期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April

Life with no disturbance from unfavorable farn things for example cash and noise.
but as I am sticking to the sofa every second, no spending, no outing, no life although.
LOL
but I like it!




Naaah....things don't seem to go like how I want it.
Although I am at home most of the time, I need to spend too.
so, what to do? It's friend's big day!
You are in semester break, you are not eligible for any sorts of excuses!
and thats how the ka-ching flies.
somehow I gain memories, where its the most precious part of spending
Well said. : D



Okay~ 不理不理~ Z Z z Z~
I found that... I am imitating people very much nowadays.
it bothers me! I.............am not doing it intentionally but
somehow, it just........happened that naturally
LOL yeahh......naturally >.<
Time will cure me.
I think.



Silence. Is how I live. Not a sociable person.
A calm person who don't react like those.
I just don't like to talk, don't force me okay?
I hate to say "leave me alone".




A month semester break with no income?
It's okayy! I understand our current condition, and
I appreciate with what I have.
So now is time for me to release the negative ion
No assignment! No exams! No stress! No noise!




Yearn for another escapade!
but no money! LOL but its OKAY!
I will save bit by bit to get my dreams come true.
small dreams. =)
Next destination - Sarawak!
after next - Universal Studio!
then - Macau!




Okay. What should I do in this month lerr?
1. Birthday Party
2. Skytrex
3. Gathering
4. Finish dramas and RMs
5. Attend AMF
6. Lose weight!!!!!!!!
7. no more. >o<





My beloved MiuMiu, has gone missing.
Prior to this I found that he is facing some difficulty in....
breathing? hm...not considered. stomach problem I guess.
So..now I guess he has migrated to my papa's side :)
Cupid, please take good care of MiuMiu...
although he is very naughty, hurt rabbit, birds, lizards, and
always fight with the other male cats, but....he is still lovely.
姐姐会想你的。


♫♪ Diary: Lexy MiuMiu

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?