期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Obsession

 
Proceed or hold??
I need a companion.
who will share with me, play with me, study with me, sing with me, hang aroung with me,
jalan-jalan and kutuk-kutuk with me.......
I don't want to be alone.

 
The Adv Dip life. The TARC life. >.< I just couldn't be that independent.
Everything have to be done by ownself.
I just couldn't get over it. Am a failure in this aspect. ARGH!!!!!



I think the "support" doesn't work on me. No matter how much I got,
no matter how much u've given, no matter whatsoever........
I.....am just like that. Still like that. And will be the same tooooo in future.
Um......Im weird. >.<



Uncountable labels which some defines, and some aren't.
I am so crybaby recently. A word, a song, video, even the tunes.........
Deeply touched my wounds.



I can't even communicate with the family, how far can I go in this society?



But I'll try to 





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?