期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, January 17, 2011

I like home. A haeng bo home.



Misses the time when we were staying at the villa with pool in Malacca. What was that villa called? I wish to go again. No doubt that there were a bit far off, but I like to squeeze in a small house with the right gang. Its a haeng bo thing. ♥ I wish to have that haeng bo feeling again. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 
I like this kind of feeling. I like home. A haeng bo home. Cute couple, with cute kiddies, I can imagine how sweeeet will that home be. I am so not sagittarius. LOL My horoscope, Sagittarius was described as one that always fight for freedom, one that couldn't be trussed up with marriage. But, I guess I am not.
 
 
Out of topic. XD
I wanna go to that villa again! I wish time can be rewinded to that date.
Um...wish I could create another sweeeeeeeeeeet memory in this villa again!!
*Wishing*
 
 
 
People...how? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?