期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just a share.

It's been a long while, I shut my mouth up. Not sharing of any thoughts and every single moments that has happened and is happening in my journey. There is always a reason behind the scenes. But, only for today, I would like to ignore those so-called reasons, and begin my session. ^^


Aww...I have a bunch to tell. I don't know where to start. Okayy. I don't like the freaky CAR!!! I really don't like the CAR!! Yes, its my brother's. I STILL prefer an ordinary, 4-door one. I STILL like Lancer!! Can you change back to Lancer? I am so upset whenever I am needed to move here and there, change seat from back to front, in the MORNING! I admit that I am indolent. In guilt that I dislike your car. And the point is, I have no right to sound, as this is yours. Well~ as you like, I can't have any comment. Since you are my driver, whatsoever...I rather shut up than walking to work.


Seems like I should not have started with this. I am getting emo. =.=

Okeyyyy, next. I am getting fatter and fatter. FML please. Consequently, my life is getting sucker and sucker. I cannot wear nice dress. No more nice outfit. I will only look plump from any views. Awwwwful!!!! I know that I should not measure my enjoyment of life by the human physical. Since theres lotsa man, living a happy life no matter what helllly reason. But it is a fact that, I am.....=`(  May I know what is the fastest and most effective way to lose down those oilllly fats? Anyone? I am not determined enough to against those producst outside. I am affirmed that one day, I will buy those products out there, to prove that I am wrong! LOL sounds funny. I am so sick of it right now. Month end with the "newly released" salary, it is very hard for me to hold back. XD ( I really don't know how to describe my current situation, TERRIBLE perhaps )


My part-time FULL TIME career! Wow...exciting. huh? as in? IDK! xD Okay laa, just a little assistant, should not have that much stress right? Even though I am in stress, I will still enjoy every moment in the office. I don't like to complaint, simply because the paper sticked on the work station. It reminds me all the time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Haiyaaa!! I like the office. HAHA  The working atmosphere is decent to me. Well, good boss good environment laaaa!! :P So, now I am facing the difficulties. What about my future career? Hotel? Office? or Hotel's office? LOL I really have no idea. Regardless of the environment, the people are nice too! Yay yay, I ♥ nice people! lovesssssssssss^^ Ummm.. there is good, so there is bad too. I am getting use to it. But whenever I was struck with tense, I really really hope the spoiler(S) to get disappeared from the org. Don't screw the renown please! Just a little wish. Owh~ perhaps I should add this in my wishlist too huh? XD K....stop being childish, have to back to reality. =)


Next chapter. XD

Friends. Hey friend. It's been decades we never meet up. Yes LeeJiuan I am talking about you! LOL........I miss you, so badly that kind. I know you wouldn't know this, because you won't read this. XD Sigh~ mou duen duen feel so lonely. Mariah C, I need your song, your comfort. SIGH~ Where is all my entertainment? No friends no entertainment. I have no friends. Sobs. I miss clubz. Hey!!!! It's been MONTHS never visit. Even a boring club. EEE yierrrr...selfish friend! Always don't bring me along. XD jkjk. =P I gotta consider it for my Xmast party. *evil smile* Prior to that, I need a car. Driver as well. HAHAHA Ala, I got 自知之明 one. =( What a boring life currently undergoing. Everyday wake in the morning, then make up my mind to work T_T. Then go down, one joss stick to my dearest ♥daddy♥. Then get my breakfast in 5-10minutes time and ready myself to get out of the house. Later on arrive to office, on PC and start to work. After work, as ordinary, walk back home. Eat while watching TV, bath after FB and finally SLEEP. The next day, the cycle starts AGAIN! WHAT A BORING LIFE!!! I need to change but I feel so helpless.




Are you still with me? LOL......You may click the [x] on the top right of the window. =)

Lets carry on......

BB Cream...!!! It's a women's craze. LOL No matter you believe it or not, I bought the sample size (yay, don't worry, ONLY sample size =X ). I just wanna give it a try. Even my skin would get to be worsen by those chemical type of ingredients. But, well.....my face is never a smooth, or fair one. So... why not? XD I am not a girl who is keen in make up. O.o? Actually is not I don't interested, just that my friends are sooooooooo NATURAL, I have to be of kind also right? HAHAHA I don't wanna be the one stands out. But, this time, well....um...XD Just an impulsive action. My skin is yellllling for it. *wtf?*

The five I bought:
1. Tonymoly 2.CoverQueen 3.La foret 4.Dr.Jart 5.Coogi

Heard before? LOL I guess in the end, my face would have gone addled. XD I DON'T CARE!














No..........I actually care =( Oh ya!!! I need to suggest you people a gel. It's an Aloe Vera gel. XD IDK whether its effective or not, it just recommended by people in forum. You can get it in Watsons / Guardians. Whats the brand again.....let me recall




Um........I remembered the fruits word. err...Fruits of the earth!!! Yes it is. I don't know what brand it is, I remembered there were "Fruits of the earth" printed.  You may look for it. Actually its for sunburn or dry irritated skin. XD People recommend, then I write it out....lo!! 



Lastly!!!!! Still got lotsa things I wanna include, but I've no time. and I am forgetful. hehe.. please don't mind me. LASTLY................I wanna talk about my stupid shitty helly suckkkiz phone. I memang beh song this phone since I bought this. I bought because, this is the only model I can afford right now. DUMB enough rite? SIGH..........I don't like it, but I bought it. Do things I regret AGAIN!!!!!!! What a repetitive deeds. "Always do things I regret". 



Thanks for your patience for reading me. Many Thanks!!!!!
Nitezzz babessssss.
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?