期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its JBtalks fault AGAIN!!!!

An extremely affordable cam. Guess how much?







 This is called the AquaPix lomo cam. It uses the slide film. Kind of ancient. LOL Just like my parents generation. But then this can be used underwater to the extent of 3m. Nice right? there are people claim that this is a toy. Well~ I would buy this toy!!!! ^^ Its cool to have a toy like this! XD











I also want the another kind of Lomo cam. Heart the twins lens one. *So now you can see I am a greedy person* =) Actually only professional lomo cam will produce the lomo feel as Lomo is not only angle shade or tunnel feel or blurrr type of picture.IDK laaa... But then, I don't care. I ain't a pro in this. Thus I will still go to those lousy and cheap stuff. Yay....don't care don't care. ^^ Nowadays got the Jelly Lens.....Though its cheap, but still it can bring out the feel. XD Planning to get some. I NEED IT!!! =p
 



 




And I wanna end the post with Polaroid cam!!!!! HAHAx
Noh.......All because of GuoGuo. LOL Very "zhan guai" arr this kind of cam.
See...I purposely look for Hello Kitty one.
 
 
Alright.....post ended here.
What a nice day dream!!!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pictures all copied from Googles
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?