期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, November 15, 2010

3个人

UNIQLO
 
So popular now. Its like OMG! Uniqlo!!! Urgh~
The style and sizes are more to petite. So......I bought nothing =)
At first I wanted to buy the fleece one, due to its opening promotion
which was at RM49.90 each
*NP: RM79.90*
BUT! Every crazie was gathered infront of the closet
I couldn't even reach the piece I wanted. DUH
Okayyyy....FINE! >.<
I saw one piece. Its a red. Nice at first sight.
Great at wearing! ISHK! Thought of getting the XL
but...Its a no stock! All has been grabbed. Left only M and L.
*resentment*
*dissapointment*
*sigh*
 
 
 
Wong Kok Restaurant
 
Again~ we patronized. Well....no other choices
Simply because Pavillion has no KIM GARY
hahaha...so bad right.
 Nothing to touch on this, just had meal, chit chat session
then chioz!
 
 
 Sungei Wang
 
Unexpectedly!!!!! Li Ping proposed to shop here.
So....by proposing this idea, the consequences are
*.*
Money flew off!
Kesian her.......buy laa buy!!
What to do, its so affordable. XD
*for her onia*
I've grabbed two Tees from different shops
A sixpenny which as well brightens up my day!
HoHo~
You know what...I saw a long dress
which is sooooooo retro. Actually wanted to buy that for my party
But.....I scared its terlalu retro. Later they laugh at me >.<
So I gave up.
 
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YUP. Today ialah Monday! I worked.
It's been a BUSY and BUSY day
Keeps 扑房.......The rooms are very hard to book one.
Even if its booked by A, B will still use it.
Say what? URGENT MEETING! =.=
BIG SIGH!
Kay la! Buhhhhhbye... SLEEP TIME!
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?