期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I my me mine


I didn't know what you were doing, that caused you came late, so...I will forgive you, for the N time. I was in Pyramid just now =(  but why a sad smiley? T__T Simply because I did not get the chance to watch movie. My plan was ruined. You know why, I actually wanted to watch Piranha awa Old Cow VS Tender Grass, but due to the crowd, you know, RAYA... somemore school holidays. SIGH!! Actually, can watch one, but I was soooooooo lazy to queue up. LOL so... like that la! =(
 
 
 
Then....what to do? idk laaaaa~  So we walk walk walk, we decided to get ice-cream for our stomach =) So, we went to Baskin Robbins, and after a few wonderings, we ordered "Ice-cream Tapas". Well...not unique, just 7 small scoops of ice-cream, with some toppings, that's all. =.= REGRET!!! Why am I always make regretful decision one? sigh~
 
 
Later on, WongKok >>>>> Jusco >>>>> Pyramid KTM station >>>>> Mentari Yamcha >>>>> The End of the day >>>>> Balik Rumah
 
 
 SIEN ar!!!!!!!
got nothing to do laaaaaaaaa~
balik rumah also fb aje
everyday do the same thing
so boring >.<
 
 
 
 
BTW
I am going KLCC BookFest tomorrow
yay~ books! ^^
*sparkling eyes*
*chingching*
 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?