期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, September 20, 2010

钱钱钱钱

 


All of a sudden, I eagerly wanna get back to college, and get my Advanced Dip done. Because I want money. After several incidents, money seems very important to me. Not the most indeed, but vital. So, why does completing a Advanced Dip will get me money, since I actually need to pay fees for enrollment? LOL Ya...lame reason I know, but...get a job with the AD cert, the salary will be higher, as in my country laaa! (and in what I have seen)



That is one of those. Second one is that, gosh~ I miss the time studying with Ping, so badly T___T. I can actually study with her. Believe? LOL We are playful kind, 38 kind or kind of lazy...but, I just like. I enjoy every single moment studying with her, although she always doesn't allow me to read out my notes =.= Hope she can get through all those resitting examinations, and join me in May intake 2011. Keep your promise ^^



I felt very happy everytime I got the chance to expand my knowledge. I realised, I actually like examinations, since Diploma year only xP. Without exam, I will not study. Whooops~ Without exam, I would not know what would I do, and how far can I go in future.



Maybe it just hormones that influenced me, but not my ownself wanna study. But, who cares? At least at this moment, I "dik hei sam gon" wanna study loh! XD One thing that is definitely not influenced by what hormones or emotion or what one, is that, MONEY can let me keep my cats, as well as allow me to adopt more pets. I cannot see them so kesian there at the roadside/longkang. I couldn't stand the feeling. So, I wanna earn MORE money in order to make their life colouful. *awa mine* ^^ You can call me stupid, but I still consider this the happiest life I wanna have. =)





♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with


No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?