期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday again


Quite a few days I never blog. 
But, it doesn't bring much changes because my friends would not visit =)
I am optimist now, by the way. *Laugh*




Got nothing special happened within the week..
Well well~ at least not on me ^^
Daily routines that I can't escaped
such as deliver and get documents from other floors,
answering calls, as well as on behalf...
but I love it! I love to walk around, rather than just sit there and fat-ing
*chuckle*


I got new assignment today! LOL
that's to squeeze an A3 printed Org Chart into power point slide
Duh~ At first I was like..."what the hell"
but serious shit I have to do it, and I made it! *horse laugh*





When talk about "laughing"... 
I just could not get away her laughter from my mind
So comical!  
Just couldn't stop laughing... *belly laugh*
I wasn't laugh at her.... just find her laughter so cute
by the way, she's a Malay KAKAK...
I am going crazy already..........XD



Yier...tomorrow will be BON ODORI!! 
Which I don't know whether I can make it or not >.<
I never been there before you know
I wanna go!!!
Who is going? Are you going? Can you bring me along? =P
Just kidding la~ *sigh*


♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?