期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

盆踊り Bon Odori

 
 
Woohoo~ I went there
but I never get the chance to join the group dance
because you know why... 
at first I wasted time queuing up for nothing
 
The "Kansai", at first glance I thought of KANASAI xD
 
 
LOLx...I thought they selling the sushi 
but...when it was my turn, finish~ habis d >.<
before me they might have sold out all, idk
then I went to another stall
and bought the Unagi don
well, just so so~ Don't really fancy Unagi ^^
 
 Cute Jap lil girls~
 
 Okay...From the beginning part~ LOLx
I argued with LP about the time of departing
because I wanna get there earlier
so that wouldn't be so crowded
at least I can have my food before the crowd comes
hehe
but ended up...we reached at 7pm T____T
Damn packed! OMG
Next year if I able to join again~
I will go earlier...I swear!

Just started the show


 All the time after I ate the Unagi rice
I just sat there, look around
look at the jap pretty girls, 
as well as the Yukata
pretty and nice!
Hope I could have 1
xD



A lot of lengluis you can find
Japanese and Chinese
so nice "scenery"  
*blink blink*



Ala..I don't care laa, 
next year no matter how, 
I wanna join with Yukata on!
haha



 
 
♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?