期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.


 
 
Yes. As what I titled "Bubba Gump..."
I went there, to have the departmental lunch
It's a farewell lunch for one of the colleague
She left the company on July 28th =)
Well~ I don't really know her
In fact, I don't really talk to other people,
except for colleagues sitting near to my workplace
Yes...This is me! =)
and you know that right. LOL





I would rate this restaurant 8 out of 10
the remaining was just because I haven't try out the desserts
Thus...=)
Why? because no time already
It's almost 2.15pm when we were done 
Actually we ordered d, but due to this...
boh bian...have to cancel la~



I ordered "Crazy Cajun Chicken"
it tastes great! wow...I like the sauce weiii
So nice!!
but without rice =.= 
as I am “rice bucket"
[ Opssie....directly translate ]
Ok really, no bluff
I can't stop eating after the first bite
*hearts*



and my drinks - Jenny's favourite
Its a smoothie
At first when its served, I feel like yucks
I don't like it, I thought I was gonna put it aside as table dressing
LOLx
but... its just nice at the first mouthful
HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
 
 
 
 
T____T
That might be my first and last time dine in Bubba Gump
It's too PRICEY
I can't afford =(
[ I should feel gracious right as I was brought to dine there =) ]
at least not in this year 
Maybe on my 21st year on earth? HAHA

http://www.bubbagump.com/menu.html
Go visit the menu ^^





 ♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥

2 comments:

想说什么?