期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

SANRIO - HELLO KITTY


Hello Kitty, she is so seducing!
 
I like her damn much!
 
Look at these stuff
Awwww! so nice
 
How I wish I could have all these 
 
 Put all my stationary inside
 
 so lovely if I can wear this while listening to sweet songs
 
I need a new cooler pad!
 
 
This is just nice for traveling =)
 
 
 can be childish a little while
 
 I can have fun with her xD

I like this so a lot!

Under her "wings"
 
Wondering if this phone functioning? xD


Awwww...so pretty coin box!
 


she brightens up my life!


Guarantee in good mood if I am eating using this cute bowl
 
 mouse pad! better than my "Left for Dead" laaaaaa

She will be with me all day long
 
 

for my jeweleries~
She will deliver my voice....^^



 
I will bring them home one day, I swear!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?