期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, June 11, 2010

5 Days Life

Awww...Finally, tomorrow will be saturday, which means I do not have to get up so early jor..hehe

I was in work for 5 days only. Well~ in these days, I experienced black out, air-cond system broke down, as well as I have to relief as Mr. NSS secretary. OMG!

All these were making me sort of nervous lar, as my English speaking was VERY VERY VERY limited edition. LOL I couldn't speak proper english, in proper tone...So, I think I've tortured my colleagues in sense of my pronouciation. So SORRY!

I thought my English was not bad. Hm~ guess I might be over confident already. Thats why xD

Really really have to brush up my English conversation skills as well as vocabulary lo!! Or else I can't survive in the company any longer. ZzZzz



Owhh~ Such an adoreable man. ^^ I like this kind lo! Even they are so high on top, they'll still treat the LITTLE staff very nicely.



I gotta smile more often X)  *wink + peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?