期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goal keeper


After I commenced my job, I started to realize, problems keep popping out. Its challenging in sense of "no sense".Get what I mean? Um... what should I do at this moment? other than going work, going home... and then going work, going home...again and again.

It was like, no point! Everyday I "no things find things do" OMG... so serious problem now I encountered. I believe, I truly believe that you all, have your own ambition. There is something you all really want so a lot!

but...regret to tell that, I haven't got any yet, that I really have to put in much effort to get it. I mean...eerrrr.... not so hard effort =) As working in HR now, I get to know about the average pay for different different positions. ^^ Thus, I think, to be a "money face" girl, I gotta put this in the first place.



As a graduate from Hotel Management, I do not believe that, my future will only be in Hotel. It doesn't mean that Hotel isn't good okay... I just don't wanna limit myself in that area/industry. Well well well~~~ I love hotel by the way. =D



Long story to go, but I don't know how I wanna express my emotions now. So, I gotta end here.


Lastly, I wish you have a very very good future, a very challenging one. Experience is vital, so strive for your dream! and Go Go Go!






♫♪ Bye People, Bye Lexy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?