期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Destruction

My life is destructing, by the polluted environment, by the people living in this environment, by the sick society, and by my ownself. But I still love life! I love my dad, I love my brothers, I love my meow, and sometimes, I love my family...

I am facing some problems, very minor one, very minor......but I just couldn't  control, change, nor solve it. Well...still have to face it, no matter what. All I can do is just keeping myself in good mood. I know it is tough, but I have to try.

Because of the problems... I've ruin people's life as well
So...I cannot be so capricious anymore



Um......I am very upset, and I am very tired of pretending infront of the people.
I am very lazy to answer those questions, again and again.
Is there any place that I don't have to talk much, and people won't ask me questions?
in coffin...maybe



Just let me being a pessimist for some time.
Please bear with me.
*appreciate*



- The End -

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?