期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Can I be a paid Trainee?

Being the staff of any company, no matter which position are you in
you will still be tension (one day)
Why? Because you are the staff!
When you are engaging to the guest, you represent the company.
Your boss is expecting you to know everything,
serve the guest well, do well in your job
and has little mistake (or zero)
A very important thing, staff is linked with responsibility and stress
He is accountable for every single thing he has done, and getting the stress =.=



But trainees don't. ^^
I don't mean that trainees can skip away from responsibilities
just they are under training, so everything is forgivable
LOL am I thinking too innocent?



A friend of mine, reminds me that I still got 5 more days AS A TRAINEE in the hotel.
time passes so quick. Only 5 more days, and I am gonna leave T_T
I will never have chance to be TRAINEE anymore
unless my employer asks me to.

Though this hotel isn't a high pay one, but I will miss this hotel.
I had a thought of working in this hotel actually.
because I have already used to the atmosphere of working
and the people there ( some laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa )
Well...just a thought. =\
Its too far away from my house
and my mom will most probably asks me to apply in Sunway
T_____________T



Where should I go

Can I be a PAID TRAINEE?
sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?