期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

祈祷顺顺利利

Everything seems to be wrong recently…
The first top thing I wanna complain about is STREAMYX!!!
The line just being so slow, so suxx, so frustrating!
Since weeks, and now still! I had called 100 many times d
It really annoys me!
You know how important internet to me…
I JBT
I FB
I TB
I BLOG
And I SURF
Please fix it asap la!

Next. Hmp~ this cannot be complaining, just blaming…
Blaming myself…for everything I spent
I spend, actually not really much
Am already very frugal in living my life T_T
Just I got some October friends
Celebrated their days recently…so I am really empty
And quite depress these days…not because I spent $$ for their birthday
Part of it from these, and those
That I lost a job, a part time job which a friend of mine introduced to me
They got full time d, don’t need us. =(
I lost these money, thus I got to spend less
Or…I can say that I have no extra $$ for spending, or for any activities
Sigh.

I am really excited in spending money
LoL. I bet every girl feels the same
Spending money really very fulfilling!
Even just buying some food or stationery…
As long as I pay money, I am happy! LOL
Kinda weirdo haa

So…I have to work whenever my friends ask me to
I gotta stick with them in this sem
Indeed, we stick together everyday
LOL

There are a lot more “complex” stuff going on
Sigh~
There’s gonna be one, happening very soon!

1 comment:

  1. spending money really fulfilling!!!! Loves spending money, but too bad cannot afford that XD

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?