期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quattro

Went Quattro with friends yesterday. It would be fun, if we were there earlier.


You know what, my friends and I, waited Step’s friend – KimPeng so long time at TS there

Duh. I never enter club after 12 k, some more was after 1am!

drunk a bit, hehheh. I felt so dizzy…and wanted to vomit (but at last did not – geng ma)

Hennessy is not nice! (My house still got 2 bottles, I don’t know how my Dad gonna do with it)

Actually, don’t really like to drink.

I drink only because…no drinks, no feel! Haha





Yerrrrr….ACCIDENT happened when we were on the way to TS

The Myvi just bang the Wira. If Mush drive fast, then the wira got bang most probably would be our wira =.= (some more before that I asked mush, why don’t move? mg, so guilty)



Step very cute huh… his hairstyle, the way he talks, very funny

He is cute also, so do him....and him....also him x3

Nice friends too ya…LOL

Thanks to him and the friends laa

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?