期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 3rd Semester Break

Im so bored! But the problem is, I don't wanna go out.

It's too hot outside and will be very crowded!

Nowadays I really hate full house.

I am on the waybecoming 阿宅.

swt~

I hope I can get back to setapak asap.

Im on semester break...

but Im so STRESSED!

I seldom had during my exams...

but always for holidays...

What the hell ?!

Im missing Freedom




Whenever I online,
I was actually ......
I go JBT, MSN, Facebook, & Taobao...
From the first day I started my little business

I seek myself troublesome
Damn Tired!!
Whatever!!!!!!
I know that I have to sacrifice something~
in order to have "this".
Well~
Im sacrificing my health for "this"
online till late night
or maybe I should say till the next dawn??



Can I stop? Yes, if Im able to save $$ from my poor pocket$$ given
for my dancing fees~
for my great stomach "capacity"
for my face
for my body
as well as for my daily expenses



我物质欲望太强了! 迟点还要加入卖手机行列






That's all for my present mood

4 comments:

想说什么?