期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Please rain.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.and still sighing. I couldn't describe my current state now. Its not that uncomfortable to stay at home this long. Who doesn't love lazing at home watching TV shows or spent some time on the dramas with one hand holding chips and another with coke? I love it!


Wasting time on the dramas, the korean shows, discussing with friend which movie to watch tonight, skyping with the friends over there in UK, and whatsoever, day and night. Woke on the noon, slept on the midnight. I am super duper free now. Free as in the bad way. I don't like it already.


It doesn't matter if you work from home, or if you are a housewife, or you are a boss! No body will have any words on you. It matters when you do not have a serious job and dumping your life into just like that! Yeah, who else? It's me, myself, the useless noob. At the time being, all the voices will come from your surrounding area. LOL. Yeahh, those who comes near to you and start showing off their nagging skills. How impressive and how it trigger you mood for the whole day.


ARghh! My brain is gonna explode, my eyes gonna have the intimate specs, and eventually gonna acquire bigger size clothes. LOL wtf! and its so freaking HOT right now that I couldn't get on bed. I can even see my sweat evaporating. kns! Having a nice good quality sleep is just another wish of mine. 


Please rain! 









♫♪ Diary: Lexy ♥ freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?