期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

28042013

The night.
The power house.

When I was in Singapore, a friend of mine brought me to this club, Powerhouse.
to show me how is it like in Singapore club.
I still think malaysia's better. haha!
The point wasn't on the club, but the way of getting there.

When I was in my college time, there was some times friends and I rented car, just to go club.
We thought of book a cab though...
But I never experience taking the LRT or bus for our night.
I did in Singapore. Is it a norm? Because its so convenient that the MRT connects every road every destination.
I find it very awkward la. Imagine how a girl dresses for a club? 
I mean not me. but a friend.
Awkward, still awkward. 
Very attention catching. Everyone knows where you are going. lol





♫♪ Diary: Lexy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?