期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, April 5, 2013

04052013

I always thought that friends should always defend each other.
defend from the gossips
anything.

I would.
I would protect my friends from being hurt.
though sometimes might be friends fault



The question I hate the most:
"Why are you so quiet?"

so what answer do you expect? or prefer?
"I am always that quiet maaa..."
just a face? "hehe~"
"because I don't like to talk to you."
"I am not interested with the topic"
what else?

Seriously, I wish to show my shit face to you.

Every time I encounter this issue
friends would just say yalar, she's this quiet one...
or...she only talk to closer people.
dafuq.
If I am this quiet...I wouldn't even talk to you any single word
Your topic is about love
What do you expect me to ask?
I don't know how you feel...
what is the feeling of being dump?
or hurt? or whatever...
I don't understand you.
and you don't understand me as well.
Thank you for quoting!






♪ Diary: Lexy ♥ autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?