期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Go sweat go!


Had a nice badminton session with my classmates yesterday. Long time never touch the racquet but luckily I still able to manage. Haha


The sweat was making me excited because I know the fats were burning!!! xD


I love sweat! Suddenly feel that I am so healthy and sporty but only for that moment.


Sigh.........aching here and there especially my thigh and ass because have to run forward backward, then move to left and the right to hit the shuttlecock. TIRED! but I made them the same too! *evil face*


what to do. this was the first sports session after about 2 years time. :)


I'll learn to smash next time so that they don't have to be so reserved.


Aha! So looking forward for the next moment to sweat! *wink*




Quote of the day:
非诚忽扰:喜欢就要告诉他,哪怕知道会被拒绝。我只是勇敢的面对我的感情,我的真心。



♫♪ Stop here! Bye People, Bye Lexy with ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?