期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sunway Pyramid

Yes. We went Sunway Pyramid again.
as usual, Vivien, Tracy and I
Um~ Ill let the pictures talk ^^



This is Forest Mushroom Soup
 not bad at first, but after few swallows~ ..... =)



with my Iced Lemon Tea and Forest Mushroom Soup
[ wondering where was I? ]



let me show you the main course first
I ordered Dory Fish set
[ kinda regret ** ]





Yes! We were at Full House. Not NZX there~ but Sunway Pyramid!
This was a really nice place!
Loves~~~~~




Tracy and I ^^





After we cleared the food~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[ sorry ya, some left over ]



This is PrincessNiu! LOL with her rabbit
[ we went around the restaurant to capture pictures ]




yay~ 3 of us, with hats



the nerdy princess-es. haha



Cute huh?



say cheese~~~~~
Okay. lets continue the story


This dining table was nice!



and it was GRAND with me inside. LoL


 
OMG! bathtub =p
[ why so crazy about that huh? ]


 
 its me again ^o^
[ love this pic soooo much, thx niu]




Us again
Um~ hope you enjoy. haha




First time sat at driver seat. ganchieong~
HAHAHA

cooooooool!!!!!!!
and here ill say byebye for FullHouse session
^^


with clown
LG2 got mini fun fair
actually wanted to play
but, looks like its for kids?
=(


and yeah, we watched this movie
theadore darn darn cute!
hearts~ hugs~ xD
[ they said 1st was nicer...isit? ]


opss~ before that, Niu and I went for this
haha
[ The House of Dead III ]



yeng huh?
[ but we lose the game, so badly ]



was at the fountain there
silly betul~



=)


sitting like this, looks more lady?
=.=



let me rest a while first ya!
sorry for being so...............clumsy



lanci face + smiling face


bluek~


Calm calm~
I know am cute! LOL
[ be ready for the next ]


Ops~ hope not scaring you
[ this is the real me. ^^ ]


streching. LoL
[ wuliao! ]


and last picture at the fountain
[ because shuttle bus just passing by, so we were on. LoL]



hopped up the shuttle bus
lalala~
the only picture btw


Niu and my last activity - Bowling!
[ be patient ya! its almost the end ]




Niu~ so sorry ya!
xD


at The Ladies! so important to us.
LoL
[ near to the end, i promise ]

**
***
***
***
****
*****
***
****
**
*


Thanks boys and girls for viewing my page
loves & hugs
lots!

1 comment:

  1. Nearly forget tht I have this name in IMVU-Princess Niu. Lolx!
    THanks for uploading, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?