期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The days

14.01.2010
Disappointed.Upset

I am darn so disappointing! Such an easy question, yet I can still forget the answers. It’s VIIP!!! How could you forget? It was the first time I felt so geksam! (It’s really the FIRST time =X)Before the marketing paper I was hoping to get an A for it, because Mr. Alex had given us a lot of tips. But, after the examination, I know that the A is only a dream that will never comes true T_T

I wanna cry! 12 marks are gone, and there were at least 10marks for each question that I was uncertain with the answers. Though the paper was easy, but I have zero confident to pass it. I don’t want a C. I really hate the Cs and I only want A!!

Sigh~ I really cannot concentrate on my next paper, which will be on tomorrow – Maintenance paper. Keep thinking about the marketing paper. What should I do now?

If I really got to re-sit the marketing paper, I want an A, I swear!




15.01.2010
Confidence. Gaining

You wouldn’t know how I felt when I got the paper. LoL DARN EASY PAPER!!! Because Dr. Nang had given us useful tips (all came out in paper)! The maintenance paper really boosted up my confidence! Almost all were calculations. I LOVE CALCULATIONS, because calculations questions were easy to gain marks. ^^ Just like the mathematics and the F&B Control paper. 

And on this day, I went WangsaWalk with friends. Actually wanted to go for bowling, but too many people already (really crowded!)  , and a little bit expensive, so we went for pool! (But we have waited for hours >.< crazy betul)

Can anyone teach me play pool? It isn’t hard, but I just could not play it well. Sigh~ I wanna learn *o*

My next paper will be on Tuesday. It is law paper =.= The toughest among all 6. I really respect the lawyers =) from heart. How do they memorize all those rules or statements or examples huh?

Sweat! Sleepy~ go bed first. Nitez

16.01.2010
Secret

Heard before, this movie was nice. But I never watched it when it’s on screen, because I don’t like Jay.
His songs are nice, touching…but just don’t like him.
But not now anymore!
I love Jay Chou…
because I just watched his first movie – 不能说的秘密
watched twice in day LoL
so addicted with the story!!!!!!!
I love the story so much! Brilliant Jay!
It really touched me…really T_T

And again…am being distracted from studies  =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?