期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Long long story~

Monday – 7/9/09

Examination period!

God!

Actually, I haven’t started studying any subject yet

(Just had my HR exam on last Friday…Its over so don’t talk about it)

The coming exam will be English for Hospitality =.=

English again! Learning English since the first semester

Sigh~ all are about the same only

Essays, essays and essays!

Duh.

I am spoiling my body…

I sleep late at night – maybe at 5am or 6am

I don’t sleep if having exam the next day

I drink coffee, Nescafe… everyday – sometimes twice a day

I eat maggi mee to save $$

But actually cost me more – as I will spend the $$ to buy junk food

Usually more than the price of the meal

Stupid huh?


So suffering! So tension!

Most probably half dead when the exams end

and so pitiful!

Got to continue study already

Wish me luck!

Tata!

********************

Wednesday 8/9/09 @ 4.59am

Well, I had my AELE 3413 paper yesterday

It was hard! Duh

Did Mr. AuYeong teach the report format and some kind of rumusan?

Forgotten…as I didn’t attend for the last 2 days of the tutorial classes

Friend told to read page39

Then I just read through it laaaaa

I just hope that I can pass this paper *wishing*

This is the first time I feel tough for language paper =X

Oh my god! Keep watching “My Girl”

Quite nice drama - I have to say that

As my eyes just can’t look away from the screen

Um… something suddenly pops into my mind

“Guys really gotta watch dramas often… so that they can get to know more about girls”

And to upgrade and update themselves

LoL

Personality…attitude…dressing…more and more!

They really have to learn…

As I find most of the guys are way too childish!!!

Not to say that the girls are very good or what, but……=D

Ops...

Gotta stop here. TaTa!

********************

Thursday 10/9/09 @ 4.42pm

Housekeeping Management

Housekeeping Management

Housekeeping Management

*sob*

Thought of getting an A for it

But… I think it is not possible now

Because I can’t do the calculations

I was overconfident on the calculation part

That’s why I didn’t even bother to look at it

This is the consequence!

And I got it

Sigh~

I did question by question

Going happily as I have read through all

But… I have forgotten some of the answer

What I have memorized has all gone

Duh!

Lucky too! I saw him

Haha

Ops~ sorry *wink*

Gotta have a nap first

So tired

Tata!


********************

Friday 11/9/09 @ 4.01am


Lily - Funny and silly girl

swt~

********************

Saturday 12/9/09 @ 4.48pm

I didn’t sleep for Restaurant Management paper

How silly…

If I didn’t burn midnight oil

I could not answer the questions

Anyway, I think I could not pass this paper though

as I have counted the marks that I could get

After added all, I got less than 50 only

So disappointed!

Moreover, I got the lowest mark which was 58 for my assignment

=.=!

I wouldn’t blame anyone as this is the consequence

If at the end, I fail this paper

I will just accept my fate

to resit

So sorry to my mom and myself!

Gotta gambate on F&B control already

Don’t want to have regrets anymore

Basha!

********************

Tuesday 15/9/09 @ 00.15am

F&B Control paper was easy

I will say that this paper is the easiest one among all

Because there were a lot of calculations

Few questions on theory

Got multiple choice question somemore

Happy!

I studied till late the last night you know

Slept at 7am, woke at 10am to study the formulas and format

Guarantee pass!

xD

*If fail, I must let them re-mark the paper!!!!!!!!!!*

So confident…haha

He was in orange *peace*

People might think that I am pervert

Always look and type, look and type

Funny and silly

^ ^

Missing my meowmeow

T_T

Didn’t see them for 2 weeks already

Miss them very much!

And didn’t online for long time too

Gotta download lots of movie, songs and enjoy my ppstream

During semester break

LoL

Yeah! Going Genting with friends on next week

Long time never go outdoor theme park already

I wanna “get fun nuffnuff”

Haha!

Okay la! Gotta go

Tata!


********************

Wednesday 16/9/09 @ 13.29pm


I had my Food Production I (Practicum) paper

OKAY!

Finally, I know what is "totally don't know how to do" feelings

because...I CAN'T DO THIS PAPER

T_____T

What I've studied NEVER COME OUT

I really don't know what to say anymore

*speechless*




- The End -

*of hell life*



No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?