期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Day

OMG! I lost my online banking password!!!
and I have to go bank and get a new password
so troublesome.

......

Went to "Homes".Kind of cell group? as what vien said larr.I went there on Friday which I found that I couldn't get use to those gathering, can't get into their culture... because I have to speak ENGLISH, which I can't speak it fluently. I think I got "English-phobia" or "social-phobia" or....other kinds of phobia.
lol...because most of them, even if they can speak mandarin, they still chat in English.I wonder is every Christian must speak English?(and I also found that, my english is weak...until I don't know how to answer them immediately)They are friendly, but just...maybe I am weak in my language, so...I scared =X Or maybe because I don't know them? but...friendship starts like that right? Erm...maybe I should train myself to be more...hm..to be braver? and to overcome my fear......I will try =)

......

I just watched "The Final Destination", with sifu
It's so shitty disgusting!!!
Yiaks......
geli betul!!!!!!!!!!
after that...met with cousin at McD
and chit chat chit chat
actually most of the time I just listened to what they talked
LOL
can't speak a single word
=.=
This is what I always do . LOL even with ex classmates




Kay!gotta go
BB







No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?