期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kumm isseoyo!

Fountain pen
whether Parker or Lamy, or whatever, as long as it is good to hold, nice to see and excellent in writing. Most importantly, engraved with my name!

Necklace with elephant pendant
I am in love with elephant pendant a thousand years ago. LOL. Where to find a decent pendant with decent chain? That elephant pendant alone is difficult to find. :/

Necklace
I need one for all occasions. One for all! Hassle-free.

Bag
I've said for a million times but still haven't gotten myself a nice bag! A not-so-branded brand like Charles and Keith. But the recent items just don't fit my casual style. A branded-to-me-brand like Tory Burch. I wanna save for that! 

Destinations
Cambodia, Seoul, Mykonos, Maldives, Pattaya, Krabi, Kaohsiung, and more! 

House
A big house for my furry child! 











Work for the desires, harder for the dreams. *wink*







No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?