期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

长篇大论型

Got up in the morning,
Read one of the books after a glass of honey water.
And then get myself ready for hair colouring.
Walked to the salon nearby,
And expecting the back to original sparks.
Well, but i looked really dull with dark hair.
Nevermind!

It was almost 5pm when i stepped out of salon.
Decided to bring the old clothes for donation.

As it was off day so i walked quite slow while enjoying this hot summer! *sigh*
One pack, then second pack. Ok done!
All of sudden i have this urge to look about this yaohon building, so i walked in.

While mingle around i had a glance of the outside and what i saw was rain! It rained by the time i stepped in the building. Phew!

I thought there was somebody pouring some water to bring down the heat or whatsoever. Then i keep walking round the stalls to see if there is anything that i could buy for home cooking.
I bought that dried 瑶柱 for 270. Dafuq.
Ok fine. I wanna go home now.

My journey in that building doesnt take too long, well 3 minutes i suppose.
And i didnt know until i crossed the road and noticed the place was all wet! It rained just now! It was out of sudden, but i was lucky enough to have missed this. Like god is guiding my way. LOL! I kinda like raining weather but to get wet under the rain is one irritating stuff!

What i am trying to say is today is just my day! I am one happy seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?